We say that love is an intimate relationship, and one of the things that always happens in this intimate relationship is “intimacy”. As the relationship between a man and a woman deepens, the idea of more intimate contact with the opposite sex arises.
“Forbidden fruit”, in today’s society often symbolizes a desire to get but can not or very difficult to get things, or know that should not but very much want to do and do will be punished for things, sometimes we will use it to allude to “sex”. We are so shy about “sex” that we often use the term “forbidden fruit” to describe sex between a man and a woman without a legally recognized marriage, or sex with a person of the opposite sex when they are underage, or sex between a young man and a young woman when they are in love. The first sexual relationship between a young man and a young woman who are in love is the result of a simple mutual attraction.
Is “sex” a “taboo”?
The answer to this question can be discussed from the following four aspects.
1. Sexual desire is one of the basic needs of human beings, and it is natural. The term “sexual instincts” is commonly used in phenomenal biology to describe this “sexual impulse”. Freud called this “sexual impulse” “original desire” to express the feeling of being quite hungry in sex.
2. Sex is the basis of human reproduction and survival, is the source of life. Without sex, there would be no union and reproduction between men and women. Sex is the origin of life, bearing the sacred mission of species reproduction. For sex, we need to be more rational, more open and more respectful.
3. Sex is an important foundation of human love, a source of passion, and passion is an important component of love. According to Stenberg’s love triad, we know that passion is one of the three elements of love, and it has a significant impact on the quality of love.
4. Sex is a theme that cannot be avoided in the process of individual psychological and physiological development. The perception of sex, the development of sexual physiology and the mishandling of sexual physiological and psychological problems are the root of many psychological disorders.
First intimate contact
Generally speaking, the psychological reactions of men and women in love after the first sexual intercourse are very different. In most cases, if the man has a good feeling for the woman, then after a few dates, it is easy to have the urge to have sex with her. For the woman, on the other hand, it is much more complicated inside.
Many women develop an inexplicable fear of sex and can get caught in a whirlwind of ambivalence in the face of a male’s sexual urges. Some men believe that this situation occurs because women are afraid of shyness, as long as the bold possession, breaking the psychological barriers of the first time, there will be no problems in the future. In fact, this is a kind of ignorance of the female psyche and rude; behind this understanding, often lurks the seeds of future conflict, is the root cause of tragedy.
Therefore, both men and women, before the first intimate contact, please think about the following questions.
1. Is this person’s personality, temperament and other types of your favorite? If the answer is “no”, then you are likely to be separated in the future, so please do not easily have the first intimate contact.
2. Are you motivated by your own deepest needs, or by the pressure of the other person’s repeated requests?
3. If the person just want to have a one-night stand with you, a taste of forbidden fruit, and no long-term relationship with you, then you can accept the reality of this as long as the process not the result and the price paid for it?
4. If you must have intimate contact with each other, you have to be ready to contraception?
5. Is there a strong commitment from both parties before having sex?
(1) Sex is a subject that cannot be avoided in the process of individual psychological and physical development, and it is also an important foundation in human love, a source of passionate power and an important component of love.
(2) Many people are ambivalent when faced with the “sexual impulse”, but this is an inevitable thing in love. It is important to note that before the first intimate contact, you should determine whether you are ready for it.